Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Camera Again

Today i had to take my new olympus camera back to the shop because the battery clip that had been fixed when i bought it broke again :(, not to worry i explained that i didnt want it fixed just to have it happen again after all it has only been 4 months since i bought it, so they gave me a new panasonic lumix... So i tested it out a little..

This is me tesing it out on myslef.. :)

I also had to get a new battery for my watch ring as i can no longer where my wrist watch because i got a new  tattoo on my wrist..
My ring watch
My new tattoo its my capricorn symbol with some tribal behind it, I <3 it...
I also added some colour to the tattoo on my other wrist, it means To write love on her arm, a support group for ppl with depression and self harm..
And thats pretty much it for my day so far, tonight i am having dinner with my best friend Amanda but i think before i get ready to go out i might clean up this messy room and get my bags packed and ready to go back to work tomorrow...
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment