Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Again

2 weeks have gone quickly and now its time for another week off, gotta love it...
arrived back in Perth on thursday and spent the afternoon at the pub with the boys, no photos though cos my batteries were flat on my camera and my phone..
But friday was a good day to watch Nathan get yet another tattoo, this ones a pheonix and it turned out really well.

so while i was watching him get his i looked at some of the tattoo mags that beryl had lying around and i found a few i really like..
Tulips are my favourite flower so this one really appealed to me i think i will put it on my lower back..I will be adding colour to it too..
My husbands nickname for me is chicken, so when i found this symbol i was pretty excited.

And then i found these initials R and N
I'm so addicted...LOL
When we finally got home we stayed up a bit late watching tv but i think Missy was too tired to join us
Poor puppy..
The weekend should be good though tonight i have a girls night planned with my cousin who i havent seen i ages, its catch up time...

No comments:

Post a Comment