Friday, November 12, 2010

Wednesday, Thursday & Today

 Running a bit behind, my bitch boss locked me out of the computer at work and cant upload on the internet cafe computers so had to wait til i got home..
On Wednesday it was my last day at work for doing my work out (at work) tried to take some pics of my heart rate going up..
 this one says 166 which is really good , i even got up to 171 but could get it quick enough cos as soon as i stopped to take the pic it went down..
 look how sweaty i got this time...
 my sweaty bar when i finished, gross hey? lol
 Got in from work yesterday and went straight to see Beryl at her new tattoo shop in Merriwa ( Na8tiv Ink), for Nathans newest tattoo
 he just come off night shift so he was pretty buggered and Beryls new gun was so quiet he fell asleep...
too cute..
I took a photo of the fairy im going to get on my back soon but it got rejected when i tried to upload it not sure what happened there...After he finished we went straight home... I was pretty buggered when i got home tried to stay up and watch some tv but i fell asleep in front of it so it was an early night for me..

Today Missy woke me up wanting to go outside i have no idea what time it was but we went straight back to bed after she finished her weewee adn then i woke up again at 5am when i heard Nathan moving around and i couldnt go back to sleep cos my stomch kept grumbling, Nathan could hear it and said he was hungry too so he pestered me to drive to mcdonalds but when we got there it was 545 and maccas didnt open til 6 so i ran into the servo and got some bread and Nathan made some eggs and sausages instead..
He went back to bed after that but i could sleep i decided to check some emails and catch up on some downloads then i was getting a bit tired so i decided to watch an episode of  "Ghost Whisperer" i recorded but i didnt last long before i fell asleep on the lounge, Nathan woke me up around 1pm wanting to go to the gym i was feeling a  littel saw from sleeping on the couch and really dopey too so i opted out of a workout today, dont feel too good about it either and we're off to perth tomorrow so not sure when i will beable to catch up....
After Nathan got back we sat around for a bit then decided to take Missy to the beach


 She Loves to runs and kept egging Nathan to run with her so he finally gave in




 Missy and Nathans foot steps

 "Come on Mum you're taking to long"

 Turtle on the beach...LOL

 Mum came for dinner and we were just finishing up and my brother rocked up he'd been to perth for the day and picked up my cousin Rob on his way home the boys are all watching the races on the TV













No comments:

Post a Comment